Pages

I've created this blog a few years back to keep track of my online life, the things happening in online games and my social networks.

These days you'll find my cocktail recepies here, poker news, my online poker tails, big boats, bad beats and brags about my life as a low stakes cash grinder and tournament player.

I blog about poker strategy on the EU Poker League's website - eupokerleague.eu. Head over tto the site and check it out! Great community, great players and great poker!

07 March 2009

It's weekend and the grid....

Hey all, are you ready for your SL weekend?

I sure hope you all, and get a few drinks, sit back and don't get frustrated. ;-)

Our friends at the Lab have completed the rolling restart as part of the LLNet transition to which we're all looking forward. Though, maybe end of the week is a bad time to do such a thing?

While we're all ready to hit the clubs, meet friends and go about our Second Life, the first issues have kicked in. I for one can't TP at all, get logged out on any TP request I accept, builds don't rez and I stay way clear of transacitons at the moment.

Let's hope the gird goes stable soon.
With now 80.000 users online - and certainly more on the way as the weekend starts in the US and other time zones.
Let's see how long this takes to show on the grid status page.;-)

-Wise

1 comment:

WiseCapra said...

I actually thought I would be able to do some work today in SL. But you ever seen this?

"Wiseguy Capra Unable to create item df4337e0-6847-2033-fbbf-1ef92d3ed6ca that has caused problems on this region"

My NC's don't save either... :-)