Pages

I've created this blog a few years back to keep track of my online life, the things happening in online games and my social networks.

These days you'll find my cocktail recepies here, poker news, my online poker tails, big boats, bad beats and brags about my life as a low stakes cash grinder and tournament player.

I blog about poker strategy on the EU Poker League's website - eupokerleague.eu. Head over tto the site and check it out! Great community, great players and great poker!

19 January 2011

Parted from Apez.biz...

I thought I'd write a few lines to comment about the closure of Apez.biz.

After not being active in SL for almost 2 years now I've found that I still receive contact messages regarding Apez support, Apez products etc. Though I've updated my in-world profile along time ago, I do still receive notecards, messages or objects from residents.

At the moment I'm undecided if I will ever go back to SL. So please don't try contacting me via SL. You can always contact me via twitter as the chances I will reply are much higher. Or even via this blog...

As for Apez... It's sad to see that Cenji has to close down Apez.
The actual infrastructure he has created over the years, and it's products, have been leading the way for many other content designers you would find today in SL. Hopefully Cenji will be able to find a SL company, or individual, to take over the entire project. It would be a shame to see it all die like this.

Now, what will become of the former SLCI products which had been merged with Apez 2 years ago?

I have discussed this with Snap, who used to be my partner with SLCI and who has worked a long time along Apez as well. We're undecided if we'll continue the products (control-demon, textures, building tools etc). Neither one of us really has the time to maintain and update the products or to provide customer support.

I will make another post regarding the SLCI related Apez products in the next days.

Best Regards,
WiseCapra

No comments: