Pages

I've created this blog a few years back to keep track of my online life, the things happening in online games and my social networks.

These days you'll find my cocktail recepies here, poker news, my online poker tails, big boats, bad beats and brags about my life as a low stakes cash grinder and tournament player.

I blog about poker strategy on the EU Poker League's website - eupokerleague.eu. Head over tto the site and check it out! Great community, great players and great poker!

01 March 2011

Cocktail - Apple Martini

Today we'll be making ourself a very popular cocktail, the "Apple Martini". To make things easy I will refer to the glasses as "Y-glass", "tumbler" or "highball glass" used to build your cocktail. In order to make quality cocktails you'll always need fresh ingredients such as fresh lime juice, fresh lemon juice and numerous syrup's. I recomment Monin as they are world leading in cocktail syrup's and are of very good quality.

 
Let's get started! Chill your Y-Glass with a few ice cubes and fill your big tumbler with iceto the top. Add the following ingredients to the tumbler:

4 cl Smirnoff Vodka
3 cl Monin Apple Sirup
1 cl Fresh Lime Juice
3 cl Apple Juice




Shake well, remove the ice from your Y-glass and pour your martini into the glass. Garnish with half a slice of a green or red apple..and you're done. Enjoy!

-Wise

No comments: