Pages

I've created this blog a few years back to keep track of my online life, the things happening in online games and my social networks.

These days you'll find my cocktail recepies here, poker news, my online poker tails, big boats, bad beats and brags about my life as a low stakes cash grinder and tournament player.

I blog about poker strategy on the EU Poker League's website - eupokerleague.eu. Head over tto the site and check it out! Great community, great players and great poker!

29 May 2011

Cocktail - Passion Fruit Chili Mint Margarita

Today's cocktail is definitely one of my favorites and I higly recommend giving this a try. If you like passion fruit, the taste of refreshing mint with a tickle of spice, then this is the cocktail you been looking for. Depending on how spicy you like it you can vary the amount of chilli you use when mixing this up.



Add ½ chilli and 1 cl fresh lime juice to your highball glass or tumbler and squash it well. Leave it to settle and pour the following to your blender which contains the ice:

4 cl White Tequilla
3 cl Triple Sec
3 cl Monin Passion Sirup
3 cl Fresh Lime Juice
1 Small hand of mint leaves



Blend all ingreidents well and pour back to small tumbler. The Margarita needs to be slush like a frozen Daiquiri. Garnish with some lime & mint, cut straws and serve. For a light twist in taste you could add a splash of ginger puree to the mix. Tastes lovely!

No comments: