Pages

I've created this blog a few years back to keep track of my online life, the things happening in online games and my social networks.

These days you'll find my cocktail recepies here, poker news, my online poker tails, big boats, bad beats and brags about my life as a low stakes cash grinder and tournament player.

I blog about poker strategy on the EU Poker League's website - eupokerleague.eu. Head over tto the site and check it out! Great community, great players and great poker!

08 December 2011

Cocktail - Basil and Edelflower Collin

Today we're going to make ourself a nice and refreshing "Basil and Edelflower Cocktail". Normally you would need some edelflower lemonade to make this but if you can't get your hands on it, some Fanta Lemon will do the trick too.

Fill a big tumbler to the top with ice and add:

5 Basil leaves
5 cl Smirnoff Vodka
2 cl Sugar Sirup
2 ½ cl Fresh Lime Juice


I recomment making your own fresh lime juice instead of uisng industrial produced juice. You and your friends will appreciate the difference and freshness.


Shake the whole mix well, pour back to your tumbler and top it up with Fanta Lemon. Garnish with a slice of lime and a basil leave and serve with cocktail straws or cut straws.

That's it, enjoy your cocktail!

No comments: