Pages

I've created this blog a few years back to keep track of my online life, the things happening in online games and my social networks.

These days you'll find my cocktail recepies here, poker news, my online poker tails, big boats, bad beats and brags about my life as a low stakes cash grinder and tournament player.

I blog about poker strategy on the EU Poker League's website - eupokerleague.eu. Head over tto the site and check it out! Great community, great players and great poker!

08 December 2011

New Online Poker League at PartyPoker

Hey all,
I'd like to share some exciting news today!

As some of you may already know, I've recently shifted my main poker grind to PartyPoker.

The main reason why I did that is that I really like their short handed (6 man) Sit and Go structure with 2000 starting stack and 12 minute blinds. From all sites I've played on those return the best EV and ROI for me.

You should check them SnG's out.

However, through my work in Gibraltar I happen to know one of the PartyPoker Affiliate Managers and we've met a few weeks ago to chat about creating a new online poker league on PartyPoker in coopeartion with HoldemManager and CardRunners.



The result of our talk is the EU Online Poker League which has gone live 2 weeks ago with the 3rd. round of tournaments running this Weekend. But don't worry, you haven't missed anything yet! Due to the way scoring is calculated and due to the fact that the best players of each tournament are entered to the "EUPL Season I. Showdown" in January, there is still everything to play for!

The goal of the EUPL is to provide poker players with a well managed and structured poker league offering a weekly HeadHunters League with a bounty player every Friday and a Deepstackers League every Saturday.

HoldemManager also provided the EUPL with several "Pro Editions" of their new HoldemManager2 Poker Software with the first two copies going to the winners of the HeadHunters and Deepstack league by the end of the season.

I'm very excited about this new project and I'm inviting you all to join the EUPL to meet some great players who have already joined while making your way to the top of the leaderboard(s) to boost your bankroll and your chance to qualify for the EUPL Season I. Showdown in January. Details about this tournament will be released on the EUPL website in Januray.

For details please visit the EU Poker League Website and don't forget to follow @eupokerleague on twitter.

See you at the tables!

No comments: